Contribution — Guidelines
Below are the guidelines on the types of articles, blogs, videos, and documentation that are acceptable from external contributors:
- Blogs or articles that explain Tigrayan social or political ideologies.
- Blogs or articles that explain how Tigray can move forward
- Blogs or articles that address the society, youth in particular, and culture of the people of Tigray.
- Blogs or articles that address Technology, entrepreneurship, social enterprise, startups, and their implementation.
- News articles (Tigray related)
- Please specify the category your document falls under.
- You are more than welcome to use any language you prefer.
- If you want to stay Anonymous, please do let us know.
- It is important to note that all contributions made here are volunteer-based.
If the type of article, blog, video, or documentation you want to submit is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us. [email protected]
Be mindful of the words you use and their impact on other users. Only use words that are informative and non-offensive.
Write only the truth
Check the truth of the information you are posting. Make sure that it is brought from a credible source or that it is your own experience.
Submit your file to [email protected]